“Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”- Galatians 6:2
I've put together some tips for the next time you are sick. Prepare now so that you don't have to really "think" when you fall ill.
1) If you feel something coming on, head to the grocery store and pick up healthy snacks for the older kids to munch on if you can't bring yourself to make lunch or dinner.
2) Find a friend or relative who is willing to come to your aid if you become ill. Have a plan set up with them of how they will help and how you will alert them of your need when that time comes.
3) Put together an "emergency pack" for each child listing their information, blood type, insurance information, doctor, dentist, preferred hospital etc.
4) Talk to your children (if old enough) about who will be caring for them if you become ill and how they can help make that time easy for everyone.
5) Have a little stash of extra cash tucked away in case you need money and are not feeling up to heading to the bank.
What other tips do you have?